SIMPPLE, S.L. is a company active in R+D+i that aims to become a benchmark organisation in both Spain and Europe through developing innovative, high-tech, value-added new products and services as well as through improving existing products and services to aid in the technological advancement of Spain and Europe.
And this is why Simpple dedicates a significant part of its resources to R+D+i projects.
- OPTIMECA. This is a project for the optimisation of water treatment processes, subsidised by ACC1Ó. It is a joint effort in which SIMPPLE develops models to improve the design and operation of inverse osmosis membranes.
- DIESSOL. This is a project using SIMPPLE’s know-how to conduct an experimental study to determine the best conditions for the synthesis of a bio-fuel (bio-diesel) made from plant matter, similar to Fischer-Tropsch diesel (high cetane number, low sulphur content). DIESSOL is funded by the National Programme for Experimental Development Projects (Programa Nacional de Proyectos de Desarrollo Experimental).
- Acububle. This is a research project into levitation and acoustic resonance in bubble column reactors.
- Aladia. This project involves the design and development of membranes, especially the modelling of biomass growth on inverse osmosis membranes.
- ChemScreen. The goal of ChemScreen is to develop methods to determine the reproductive toxicity of a substance with the lowest possible number of animal tests. ChemScreen is a project of the European Commission Seventh Framework Program.
- Boonsai. New modules for the Boonsai product line for intelligent organisational management.
- ISAIAS. Free open source software for indexing and advanced searches of internal organisational data. ISAIAS »
- OSIRIS. Design and implementation of testing strategies for the evaluation of chemical products in the framework of the REACH programme. OSIRIS is a project of the European Commission Seventh Framework Program. OSIRIS »
- SiSONA. A programme to analyse social networks (Social Network Analysis, SNA) and the social capital of organisations. This project is subsidised by CIDEM as part of the programme to promote entrepreneurial projects in research, development and technological innovation (ORDER TRI/53/2006 and RESOLUTION TRI/868/2006). This is the core of Cortex.
- RDiSAC. New developments in the field of online citizen service (Offices of Online Citizen Services). RDiSAC »
- LiMAS. The aim of this project is to provide SMEs with a practical methodology and web application that will help them to integrate the lifecycle concept and eco-innovation into their businesses. LiMas »
- Human CFD. The objective of this project is to apply different CFD (Computational Fluid Dynamics) techniques to the simulation of the organs of the human body.